- Advance notice that you will need our service, at least 4 days (NEW clients)
- A get-acquainted home visit with you and your pet to complete the required paperwork, and - most importantly - to get to know your pets and learn their favorite things. (approx. 1 hour)
- Numbers where you or an emergency contact can be reached during our service period.
- Keys, codes and any instructions on how to enter and secure your home.
- At the time of key pickup, we require a 50% deposit on all fees from first time clients. For clients who allow us to hold their key we ask that you pay promptly (within 3 days)of your return.
- Current vaccination records from your veterinarian.
- Contact information for your veterinarian and a signed release authorizing medical care if needed for your animals while you are away.
- All food, collars, ID, leashes, toys, treats and cleaning supplies needed to care for your pet and home.
- Information regarding any other persons with access to your home during our service period.
- Upon your arrival home, please give us a call to let us know that you have arrived safely. Should you need a key return we will make arrangements to do so once we have heard from you. Should we NOT hear from you before the next scheduled visit time, we will come to your home and you will be charged for the visit.
- In case of inclement weather, we will make every effort to get to your pet, but cannot guarantee times or completion of visits during snow, ice, etc. Please give us contact information for a close neighbor with a key who can check on your pet during these times.
- Please make your reservations early as we can only take a limited number of pets and slots can fill up quickly for summer and holiday periods. We will do all we can to accommodate last-minute plans or emergencies but we can not guarantee availability.